Have a GF Super Bowl
All of the cookies, macaroni salad, brownies and bread downstairs in the break room pre-Super Bowl Sunday today reminds me that this weekend may be tough for gluten-free people. But it doesn't have to be.
Here are some GF treats that are football-watching approved (although not weight loss approved, so I caution moderation):
* Buffalo wings (watch out for the sauce - I have found most of the non-Asian ones like teryaki are fine)
* Velveeta and Rotel dip and tortilla chips
* GF brownies (mixes aren't hard to find)
* Udi's gluten-free individual pizzas, so you won't have to share if you're worried about people being "curious" and leaving you with one slice.
* Cheese cubes and grapes on a stick
* And what I plan to make - a salad that combines six cut-up Snickers bars with three red apples, three green apples and a tub of Cool Whip.