• I woke up this morning with this running through my head: “We’re the three best friends that anyone could have. We’re the three best friends that anyone could have … “ Not sure why my brain popped that little gem into playback mode, but here it is.
• Yesterday, Margaret mentioned that McDonald’s food made her stomach hurt. I told her about Morgan Spurlock’s documentary “Super Size Me.” You know the documentary: Spurlock, who started out a healthy man, eats nothing but McDonald’s food for 30 days and it wrecks his health. This morning when I turned on the TV, “Super Size Me” was just starting. I decided to record it for Mar.
• While I enjoy the deer scampering through my backyard, I enjoy less the skunk that often comes through stinking up the place. This morning I had to close the window in our bedroom because the smell was so terrible. I know, I know, boo hoo, but p.u.
• Saturday morning while out with my mom, I foolishly turned my head and boom, my neck seized up. It gives me trouble from time to time. I guess it decided I needed some one-on-one time with my heating pad.
• I just finishing reading the first Harry Potter book. Have you read it? Probably so since they were all the rage 10 years ago. Yeah, I’m a little late to the game. But I needed an actual book (as opposed to the ebooks I read on my hand-me-down Kindle) that I could read while sitting in the hot tub. Luckily, we still had Sean’s copies of the series. Surprise, I really liked it. I’m starting the second book.