Cedaredge teen discharged from Denver hospital

Tyler Cooper, one of three Cedaredge High School teenage boys who was poisoned by carbon monoxide Sunday, was discharged Thursday evening from Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children in Denver.
Cooper and friends Reid Gates and Aaron Henrie were in a camper that was running an on-board generator in a shed, leading to the carbon-monoxide poisoning Sunday. All three were flown to the Denver hospital Sunday night, and Gates died Monday night. Aaron Henrie remains in critical condition.
Cooper had been listed in good condition since Monday. He and Gates played football and basketball together for Cedaredge, and Henrie also is a basketball player and is a teammate of Cooper’s in baseball.
Cedaredge High School is hosting a football game tonight at 7.


Commenting is not available in this channel entry.

  • Medical Billing/bookkeeper

    Medical Billing/BookkeeperFast-paced eye care practice looking fo...

  • Hiring Event

    Mesa County Workforce CenterWorkforce Development Is Economic Deve...

  • Icm Manager

    • Fulltime position in supervision with benefits• Integrate...

  • Registered Nurse

    JOIN OUR JOURNEYMontrose Memorial Hospital is looking for an ex...

  • Hvac Technician

    Colorado Mesa University and theSTATE OF COLORADO This...

  • Drivers

    Local company is looking for to transport railroad crews up to a 200 ...

Search More Jobs

734 S. Seventh St.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-242-5050; M-F 8:00 - 5:00
Subscribe to print edition
Advertiser Tearsheet

© 2016 Grand Junction Media, Inc.
By using this site you agree to the Visitor Agreement and the Privacy Policy