Cigarette on couch sparked fatal fire

A fire that killed an elderly woman inside her home over the weekend was accidentally sparked by a cigarette left on a couch, fire investigators said Monday. The Mesa County Coroner’s…




COMMENTS

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.




Search More Jobs






THE DAILY SENTINEL
734 S. Seventh St.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-242-5050
Editions
Subscribe to print edition
E-edition
Advertisers
Sign in to your account
Information

© 2014 Grand Junction Media, Inc.
By using this site you agree to the Visitor Agreement and the Privacy Policy