Heat tape started fire that destroyed mobile home

A short in heat tape on an outdoor water line caused an early-morning fire Monday that destroyed a Parachute mobile home, said David Blair, chief of the Grand Valley Fire Protection…




COMMENTS

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.



  • Cdl Drivers

    MARSH TRUCKING LLCCLD DRIVERS - 1 YEAR GAS & OIL FIE...

  • Medical Practice Manager

    Medical PracticeManager Progressive Plastic Surge...

  • Drivers

    Class A CDL Driver w/Tanker endorsement and/or Winch Truck Driver. 1 ...

  • Office Administrator

    G.J. law firm seeksFive years or more experience preferred. Dutie...

  • Surgical Technologist

    Black Canyon Surgical Center in Montrose has a full-time position available in o...

  • Regional Director

    Rocky Mountain SER (RMSER) is a grassroots community based non-profit organiz...


Search More Jobs






THE DAILY SENTINEL
734 S. Seventh St.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-242-5050
Editions
Subscribe to print edition
E-edition
Advertisers
Sign in to your account
Information

© 2014 Grand Junction Media, Inc.
By using this site you agree to the Visitor Agreement and the Privacy Policy