Holiday Quotes December 25, 2009
What does the Christmas spirit mean to you?
• Amber Peck: Seeing the smiles on my kids’ faces.
• Alden (last name withheld): The Christmas spirit is poinsettias in the yard and caroling on boats. I’m dreaming of a warm Christmas.
• Jana Colosimo: All of our family comes in on Christmas Eve. There’s family tradition and culture. That’s the spirit.
• Renee Farley: Presents! (Christmas Eve) I’m going to open presents with dad and (today) with mom.
• Ismael Gutierrez: When my family gathers up. We have lots of family.