Take a fun guided tour through out-of-the-way orchards, vineyards, farms and gardens while experiencing Palisade agriculture. Learn about making wines, beers and spirits, growing, processing and packaging grapes, fruits and vegetables, and raising alpacas and making yarns.
Relax, enjoy the scenery, the adventure, and leave the driving to our knowledgeable and courteous guides. Since 1995, we’ve pleased guests with immaculate vehicles, professionalism, and an exceptional safe-driving record.
Length: Scheduled 4 hours; Custom Tour vary by request
Availability: Wine Tour Saturdays 1-5 p.m. or by request; Agritours by reservation; Brewilery™ tours Fridays 12-4pm
Season: Year 'round
Price: Please Call For Rates (please call between 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.)
• Want to experience the local scene but need ideas? We can tailor a tour to suit you. Count on us to know western Colorado and easter Utah
• Vans seat up to 14 passengers; plus plenty of room for shopping bags, boxes of fruit and cases of wine
• Tours and/or transportation for groups up to 60 people
• Step-on guides
• Transportation for events; Shuttles for recreational activities
• Half-day, full-day, and multi-day tours; Private charter services to surrounding resort communities; Adventure vacation packages