Briefs: OA Crafrt Roundup November 07, 2008
Craft fair, bazaar season takes off
Holiday craft fair and bazaar season is in full swing.
Here are some events to visit today and Saturday:
• Holiday House Bazaar from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Nov. 7, and from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 8, at First United Methodist Church, 522 White Ave. Lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday. For information, call 242-4850.
• Horn O’Plenty Bazaar with baked goods, crafts and Christmas and gift items available will be from 4–7 p.m. Friday, Nov. 7, and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 8, at Crossroads United Methodist Church, 599 30 Road. There will be ham and bean supper Friday and a chili/soup lunch plus cookie walk Saturday. For information, call 242-0577.
• A Little Bit O’Country Craft Fair at the Little Red Schoolhouse will be from noon to 8 p.m. Friday, Nov. 7, on the east side of New Castle, off Interstate 70 Exit 109, north on Canyon Creek Road. For information, call 625-2030.
• An annual craft and bake sale will be from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 8, at Loma Community Church, 1307 Garfield, Loma. For information, call 858-7095.
• Down Home Country Bazaar with crafts, fresh baked goods, pecans and Granny’s Attic will be from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 8, at Montrose United Methodist Church, 19 S. Park Ave., in Montrose. There is a lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., proceeds benefit worthwhile projects, 249-8334.