Briefs: OA Valentine List February 13, 2009
If you’re looking for a Valentine’s Day dinner splurge or a sweet and simple outing, here are some places to check out.
Reservations are needed at some locations, so be sure to call ahead for availability.
• Bananas Fun Park, 2469 Riverside Parkway — “Cupid’s Sweet Deal”: Buy one, get one free on Unlimited or Jr. Unlimited or a large one-topping pizza and pitcher of soda for $11.95. Info: 241-7529.
• Bin 707 Food & Wine, 707 Horizon Drive — Five-course tasting menu. Reservations still available for Friday, Feb. 13, and Sunday, Feb. 15. Cost is $100 per couple. Info: 243-0000.
• Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar, 2404 F Road — Boston’s is offering heart-shaped pizzas with $1 from the sale donated to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International. Info: 256-7654.
• Bub’s Field Sports Pub & Grill, 715 Horizon Drive — Dinner and dessert for two special that includes Spaghetti and meatball or Fettuccini Alfredo, a side salad and brownie sundae. Info: 243-2827.
• Carlson Vineyards Winery, 461 35 Road — Cherry ’n Chocolate Tastings every Friday and Saturday in February from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sip the vineyard’s cherry wine from glasses rimmed in Enstrom Candies dark chocolate. Special Valentine gift packages available.
• Dolce Vita Italian Restaurant, 336 Main St. — On Feb. 13–14, the special is the Cupid Extravaganza (local food paired with fruits of the vine). Look for special food and wine pairing meals all month on Fridays and Saturdays only. Info: 242-8482.
• Good Pastures, 733 Horizon Drive — A Valentine’s brunch buffet on Sunday, Feb. 15, will include prime rib, Cornish hens, cheesy scrambled eggs, baby baked potatoes, strawberry bread, red velvet cake and more. Info: 243-3058.
• Inari’s, 336 Main St., Palisade — On Valentine’s Day, dine on the bistro’s new winter seasonal menu and listen to music by guitarist Bob Alster. Reservations still available for Friday, Feb. 13. Info: 464-4911.
• Il Bistro Italiano, 400 Main St. — On Valentine’s Day there will be a multiple-course dinner with wine pairing. Reservations required. Fixed price. The restaurant also will feature different regional Italian cuisines in February. Info: 243-8622.
• Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant, 752 1/2 Horizon Drive — February $4.99 special and buy one margarita, get second half off. Info: 255-1167.
• The Red Canyon Grille at Redlands Mesa Golf Course, 2325 West Ridges Boulevard — Free Valentine cheesecake for two when you purchase two regularly priced lunch entrees in February. Info: 243-7736.
• Varaison Vineyards & Winery, 405 W. First St., Palisade — A Valentine’s Day Dinner Dance on Saturday,
Feb. 14, includes the premiere of the vineyard’s Pinque Champagne. Info: 464-4928.
• The Winery Restaurant, 642 Main St. — Throughout February, share a romantic sweet with your sweetie. Eat from plates made by local artist and potter Jett Pike. Info: 242-4100.