Hot wings for Super Bowl spark fire

LAKEWOOD — Lakewood fire investigators say a man cooking hot wings for the Super Bowl touched off a fire that destroyed an apartment.

According to KCNC-TV, the fire on Sunday broke out when the cooking wings were left unattended.

The kitchen fire destroyed the apartment. The apartment below had severe water damage.

The man inside the apartment was taken to the hospital for observation. A cat died in the fire and a dog was rescued.


COMMENTS

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.


TOP JOBS
  • Sales

    WE ARE HIRING!!!If you are motivated and have an outgoing persona...

  • Engineering

    Chief Engineerfor Limelight Hotel, Aspen.This role will oversee all phys...

  • Manager

    Girardi's Towing, IncHeavy Haul, LLCCrane and Rigging Inc....

  • Certified Hvac Technician

    Experienced HVAC Service Techfor in town work. Benefits

  • Mesa County Opportunities

    EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES Criminal Justice Services Case...

  • Academic Advisor

    Reporting to the Director of Advising and Academic Services,the ...

Search More Jobs





THE DAILY SENTINEL
734 S. Seventh St.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-242-5050; M-F 8:00 - 5:00
Editions
Subscribe to print edition
E-edition
Advertisers
Advertiser Tearsheet
Information

© 2016 Grand Junction Media, Inc.
By using this site you agree to the Visitor Agreement and the Privacy Policy