OutFit: 10 summer trends
There is a lot to love about fashion this summer, so here are the top trends to follow.
1. Hi/low dresses — This hemline guarantees a dramatic appearance.
2. Neon — From nail polish to accessories, neon adds a pop to any outfit.
3. Skinny belts — Defines a waist and adds color and texture.
4. Open back — Everyone has a beautiful back, so why not show it off.
5. Printed pants — Loose and flowing, these are a great alternative to a dress.
6. Retro glasses — Shades are essential, so bring in some vintage flair.
7. Wood and cork heels — This natural material mixes well with summer favorites.
8. Mini-bag — Leave your oversized handbag behind, it will set you free.
9. Oversized hat — Look fabulous, and keep away from harmful rays.
10. Maxi skirts — Cool and comfortable, they are timeless.
Ivy Parnasius owns Pollux Clothing Co. stores in Grand Junction, 321 Main St., and in Montrose, 433 Main St. Call her at 242-8050 (252-1770 in Montrose) or go to http://www.polluxshop.com.