OutFit: Holiday style
Tis’ the season to add glamour to your wardrobe. Even if sparkle isn’t your thing, a little glitz turns a good outfit into a great one.
Here are five accessory ideas to make your holiday more festive.
1. Statement necklace — Chic and bold, a statement necklace such as the one shown here is the only accessory you need to make an outfit dazzling.
2. Studded clutch — This edgy bag adds a little rock ‘n’ roll to a holiday outfit.
3. Wrap bracelet — If your look is more natural, a beaded wrap bracelet adds just enough sparkle without being over the top.
4. Broach — Wear it on a jacket, scarf or even leg-warmers for a glam uplift.
5. Sequins scarf — Easy to wear, pair it with jeans and a T-shirt for day or with a black dress for an evening event.
Adding one accessory is all you need to make your holiday outfit a little brighter and more stylish.
Ivy Parnasius owns Pollux Clothing Co. stores in Grand Junction, 321 Main St., and in Montrose, 433 Main St. Call her at 242-8050 (252-1770 in Montrose) or go to http://www.polluxshop.com.