Outfit: Gift ideas for less than $25
By Ivy Parnasius
If you are searching for that perfect gift for the fashionista in your life, here are some ideas to get you started.
1. Nail appliques and polish — There are so many selections that it’s hard to choose, so make your own D.I.Y. manicure assortment.
2. Winter headband — If you are going to buy one accessory this season it should be a knitted headband.
3. A sketchbook, pencils and binder — She can collect all her photo inspirations in a binder and sketch her new ideas.
4. Fingerless gloves — Not very warm, but super trendy.
5. Fashion magazine subscription — It’s the gift that gives all year.
6. Infinity scarf — Also known as a circle scarf, (shown) these are loved by women of all ages.
7. ID case — Slim and compact, it accommodates just a credit card, ID and a little cash.
8. Winter tights — Fleece lined and oh-so-warm.
9. iTunes gift card — A girl has to have her fashion apps.
10. Cold weather kit — Tinted lip balm, a great hair conditioner and yummy lotion will help her survive the winter looking fabulous.
Ivy Parnasius owns Pollux Clothing Co. stores in Grand Junction, 321 Main St., and in Montrose, 433 Main St. Call her at 242-8050 (252-1770 in Montrose) or go to http://www.polluxshop.com.