Are you a food snob? Check out the list
Do you eat to live or live to eat and eat well.
If two or more of these sentences apply to you, the you very likely are a food snob:
1. While at the grocery store, your child eagerly asks you to make kale chips.
2. You watch at least four different food shows a week. Religiously.
3. You’ve got an up-to-date list of your Top 10 favorite meals (where you ate them, side dishes, drink, Facebook photo, etc).
4. No bleached flour can be found in your kitchen.
5. You feel Starbucks is passé.
6. Just thinking about Williams-Sonoma makes you drool.
7. You read only nonfiction ... specifically, cookbooks and food blogs. (The six-volume set “Modernist Cuisine: The Art of Science of Cooking” is a fav.)
8. You don’t need to take copious notes while at the table at a food and wine paring. You’ve memorized it all.
9. You’ve had a conversation with someone regarding obscure herbs and spices.
10. You Instagram every meal.
11. Co-workers and friends are always asking you for restaurant suggestions.
12. Never, ever would you consider not making your own stock.
13. You can explain at length when use cast iron, stainless steel or non-stick pan.
14. You regularly use an immersion blender.
15. You correct anyone who mispronounces “charcuterie.”