Heat tape started fire that destroyed mobile home

A short in heat tape on an outdoor water line caused an early-morning fire Monday that destroyed a Parachute mobile home, said David Blair, chief of the Grand Valley Fire Protection…




COMMENTS

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.




Search More Jobs






THE DAILY SENTINEL
734 S. Seventh St.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-242-5050
Editions
Subscribe to print edition
E-edition
Advertisers
Sign in to your account
Information

© 2014 Grand Junction Media, Inc.
By using this site you agree to the Visitor Agreement and the Privacy Policy