OA: Pollux Column December 12, 2008
Sometimes it is the littlest gift that makes the biggest impression.
Here are a few ideas that will please almost anyone on your shopping list.
1. A travel mug and a gift certificate from a favorite local coffee shop.
2. Tickets to the movie theater, ice skating rink, or ski resort, basically any activity the entire family can enjoy together.
3. DVDs of classic or current holiday movies.
4. Cold weather essentials: a snugly scarf, extra-warm socks, ChapStick and hand lotion.
5. Make a charitable donation in your friend or loved one’s name. It’s a gift that will extend beyond Christmas.
Ivy Parnasius owns Pollux Clothing Co., 321 Main St. Call her at 242-8050 orcheck out the Web site, http://www.polluxshop.com.