OutFit: Holiday trends
By IVY PARNASIUS
Special to the Sentinel
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner, and it’s finally on a Friday night!
It is time to start planning your outfit for the perfect night out.
Here are five hot trends to ring in 2010.
1. Sequins — If ever there was a time to wear a sequins tank or miniskirt, this is the occasion.
2. Classic dress with statement jewelry — You don’t have to buy a whole new outfit. An oversized necklace adds life to a little black dress.
3. Jeans with bling — For a more casual gathering, wear a pair of jeans adorned with jewels.
4. Sexy shoes or boots — Sometimes slipping on a pair of heels takes an outfit from dull to dazzling.
5. Bejeweled bag — These sequins clutches are everywhere this season, so switch from your everyday bag and get the party started.