Blotter: April 05, 2009
SUV stolen in Clifton
• The Mesa County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the theft of a sport utility vehicle in Clifton. A dark blue 2002 Ford Explorer was stolen between 10 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday in the 3200 block of F Road. The vehicle’s estimated value is $8,950.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• Property valued at more than $1,000 was taken Thursday from Freeway Bowl.
• Jewelry valued at more than $1,000 was stolen Thursday in the 500 block of North 24th Street.
• Sherri Williams, 41, and Toby Fowler, 40, were arrested on suspicion of possession of illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia near the Colorado River and Colorado Highway 340 on Thursday.
• A residence in the 2200 block of Dogwood Court was broken into Thursday.
• Frank Rouse, 22, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of contributing to the delinquency of a minor in the 600 block of Walnut Avenue.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• Approximately $250 in damages and $100 in theft occurred in the 2800 block of U.S. Highway 50 on Friday.
• Tools valued at $160 were taken Friday from a home under construction in the 3100 block of Bulla Drive.
• Two tires were slashed on a vehicle in the 3200 block of Mesa Avenue overnight Thursday.