Blotter: April 24, 2009
Trespasser enters home
• A resident in the 600 block of Tropicana Drive told the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department he woke up with an unknown person in his room about 12:45 a.m. Wednesday. He told the trespasser to leave, and the person left without incident. The man told deputies no items were missing from the home.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• A vehicle and various items, valued at less than $15,000, were stolen from a garage Tuesday.
• A vehicle valued at more than $1,000 was taken Tuesday from a parking lot in the 2500 block of Broadway Street.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• Property valued at $220 was taken Wednesday from an unlocked vehicle in the 100 block of Vista Grande Drive.
According to the Garfield County Sheriff’s Department:
• Kandisse Luna Wilson-Hansen, 18, was issued a summons Wednesday after she confessed to lighting two trash cans on fire inside a Glenwood-area business.