Blotter: Aug. 24, 2009
Assault suspect arrested
• A Grand Junction woman was arrested Saturday on suspicion of assaulting an at-risk adult.
Errin Marie Hubbard, 23, 448 Morning Dove Drive, was booked into Mesa County Jail on suspicion of third-degree assault on an at-risk adult, a felony, and neglect of an at-risk adult, a misdemeanor. She was later released after posting bond.
Police on Sunday did not have more information about the arrest.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• Celeste Valdez, 35, address unknown, was issued a summons Saturday on suspicion of theft of merchandise from City Market, 2770 U.S. Highway 50.
• Thieves stole items from a vehicle and damaged it in the 2800 block of North Avenue on Saturday.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• Richard Junior Valdez, 23, 2814 Hall Ave., was arrested Saturday on suspicion of second-degree burglary, theft of less than $500, criminal mischief and harassment.
• Joseph Salazar, 50, address unknown, was issued a summons Saturday on suspicion of trespassing after he was found on the roof of an apartment building in the 2900 block of Orchard Avenue.
• Deputies were called to Triple Tree Tavern, 201 Second St., on Saturday night after a white male was seen attempting to enter several vehicles in the area. The caller asked deputies to increase patrol in the area.
• A man living in the 400 block of 32 1/8 Road reported early Sunday morning that two Hispanic males were pounding on his door and challenging him to a fight. The men were gone before deputies arrived.