Blotter: February 13, 2009
Man harassing landlord
• A tenant may risk charges of harassment if he keeps pestering his landlord, according to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department. A landlord who lives in the 48000 block of Colorado Highway 65 in Mesa called police Wednesday to report that a tenant had called him about 28 times in a seven-hour period. The landlord told police he only wanted a report taken and his tenant to stop calling. An officer called the tenant and left a message for him to stop the persistent calls.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• An item valued at more than $1,000 was stolen from a home in the 700 block of Willow Creek Road.
• Funds of less than $500 were stolen via the Internet from a business in the 500 block of South Broadway.
• Damages valued at less than $1,000 were caused to a vehicle parked in the 1300 block of Texas Avenue.
• Items valued at more than $1,000 were taken from a home in the area of Colorado Highway 50 and Clymer Way.
• Robert Allen Glaesmann, 22, 2981 Meeker St., Grand Junction, was arrested and booked into Mesa County Jail on suspicion of drug possession, drug paraphernalia, not having proof of insurance and a parole violation.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• A 1998 Ford F-150 with Utah license plates was stolen from outside a home in the 2900 block of Dawn Drive.
• Several people reported graffiti in the following locations: in the 600 block of Frontage Road; in the 500 block of 32 1/2 Road; in the 500 block of 32 1/8 Road and in the 3200 block of East Hall Court.
• Deputies responded to a possible theft from a vehicle at Bookcliff Liquors, 3026 F Road. A person was seen looking into a vehicle and then after being confronted, that person drove away from the scene in a black car.
• John Christopher Love, 23, 431 30 Road, was arrested and booked into Mesa County Jail on suspicion of drug possession, driving under the influence of alcohol, driving without a valid license and driving a defective vehicle.