Blotter: February 20, 2009
Woman accused of burglary
• Margaret Frances Temple, 46, was arrested on suspicion of third degree burglary, theft of between $1,000 and $20,000 and possession of a controlled substance, according to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department.
Coin-op machines stolen
• Two coin-operated machines valued at $800 each were stolen off a bathroom wall in a building at the Canyon Lake Campground in De Beque, according to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department.
The theft was reported Wednesday morning and is being investigated, the Sheriff’s Department said.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• A thief stole more than $1,000 worth of vehicle parts from a vehicle parked in the 400 block of JoAlan Court.
• A thief stole $1,000 in currency from a place in the 300 block of S. Ninth Street.
• A vandal caused more than $1,000 in damage to a vehicle parked in the 1200 block of Walnut Avenue.
• A thief stole a vehicle valued at more than $1,000 from the 300 block of N. First Street.
• A juvenile boy was ticketed for possessing tobacco, marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Redlands Mesa Drive.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• Breanne Leigh Arabie, 19, was arrested on suspicion of criminal impersonation, possession of drug paraphernalia and two misdemeanor warrants.