Blotter: February 21, 2009
2 suspected of drugs
• An Eckert woman and Cedaredge man are suspected multiple drug offenses after a Friday traffic stop, according to the Grand Junction Police Department.
Tina Phillips, 47, and Stephan Bennett, 51, were pulled over in the 2800 block of North Avenue and are suspected of possessing methamphetamine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Phillips did not have insurance for her vehicle.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• Jeffrey Finley, 34, was arrested Feb. 11 on suspicion of selling methamphetamine and possessing methamphetamine and cocaine.
• A vandal poured liquid onto a car Wednesday in the parking lot of Freeway Bowl that caused the exterior paint to peel off.
• A person’s identity was used falsely Thursday to gain employment at locations around town.
• A man is suspected of sexually assaulted a child Friday as a person of trust.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• Terry Lonebear Pablo, 24, Grand Junction, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, driving an unregistered vehicle with a restricted license and no proof of insurance.
• Christina Lynn Arden, 39, Clifton, was arrested Friday on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, contributing to the deliquency of a minor,
driving with a denied license and no proof
of insurance and a traffic violation.