Blotter: January 11, 2009
Man accused of trespassing
• Clinton James Waters, 23, of Grand Junction, was booked into Mesa County Jail on suspicion of second-degree auto theft, trespassing in a vehicle and driving while suspended, according to the Grand Junction Police Department.
James Brooks Dawson, 26, homeless, was also booked into jail on suspicion of theft and trespassing in a vehicle.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• Michael James Demarais, 32, homeless, was booked into jail on suspicion of possession of a weapon by a previous offender.
• Gasoline credit cards were stolen from J&A Services, 3166 Pipe Court, around the first of the month and used to purchase less than $550 in gas.
• A thief broke into a home in the 300 block of Teller Avenue and damaged and stole property.
• A laptop valued at $1,000 was stolen from the homeless shelter at 2853 North Ave.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• Sunshine Rae Strader, 32, of Grand Junction, was booked into jail on suspicion of felony charges for forgery and fraud.
• A driver was issued a summons on supsicion of having expired license plates.