Blotter: June 07, 2009
Man taking pics at pool
• A man was seen taking pictures Saturday afternoon of female guests at Lincoln Park-Moyer Swimming Pool.
Police were called to the scene where they talked to the man. No arrests were made.
Two rescued from river
• Grand Junction search and rescue members pulled two canoe passengers from the Colorado River near the 29 Road bridge Saturday afternoon after the canoe tipped over.
There appeared to be no serious injuries to either person at the time they were rescued.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• A neighbor one block over from a house on El Torro Road made a noise complaint about the house Friday afternoon. It was the fifth noise complaint for the home since May.
A woman who lives at the home was issued a ticket on suspicion of keeping a disorderly house.
• A pistol valued at $800 was reported stolen from a friend of the owner at a residence on Stanford Way.
• The windows of a vehicle near mile marker 61 on Interstate 70 were broken. Damage was estimated at $320.