Blotter: March 11, 2009
Firm’s delivery van stolen
• A local delivery business on Monday night was robbed of a delivery van that contained items valued at more than $1,000, according to the Grand Junction Police Department.
The thief broke into the business in the 500 block of South Commercial Street and stole the van, the Police Department said.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• Todd Gugat, 20, and Duane Robinson II, 18, received summonses March 3 on suspicion of shoplifting at Wal-Mart at 2545 Rimrock Ave.
• Noel Adorno, 53, received a summons Thursday on suspicion of indecent exposure for allegedly urinating in public in the 400 block of Pitkin Avenue.
• Someone caused damages valued at more than $1,000 to a fence and sign to a business in the 2300 block of Highway U.S. 6&50.
• Johnathan Michael Bowen, 22, 499 Grand Valley Drive, was arrested and booked into Mesa County Jail on suspicion of burglary, harassment, criminal mischief and false reporting.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• Vandals on Monday caused damages valued at about $900 to a construction site and stole nearly $100 worth of items near the old Fruita bridge.
• A caller said a neighbor removed some sections of fence in the 15000 block of BS Road, and a dispute has been ongoing between the parties.