Blotter: May 25, 2009
• Delta Police are investigating vandalism at Garnet Mesa Elementary School, 600 A St., where graffiti was discovered Thursday. A vandal or vandals also spray-painted graffiti in nearby areas, according to the Delta Police Department.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• Bobby Vang, 28, an indigent, was booked into Mesa County Jail on Sunday on suspicion of misdemeanor harassment.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• Deputies issued a summons that alleged underage drinking by a person early Sunday morning after going to a home in the 600 block of Colony Court on a report of a verbal disturbance.
According to the Colorado State Patrol:
• Justin Craig Meredith, 20, 225 Walnut Ave., was booked into Mesa County Jail on Saturday on suspicion of driving without a license because of a previous drunken-driving arrest and not wearing a seat belt.
• Robert Ryan Rizzuto, 19, 3187 1/2 D 1/2 Road, was booked into Mesa County Jail on Sunday morning on suspicion of driving with a suspended license and two traffic infractions.