Blotter: May 26, 2009
4 burglary suspects booked
• Two Clifton woman and two Grand Junction men were arrested early Monday morning on suspicion of second-degree burglary, a Class 4 felony, according to the Grand Junction Police Department.
Kristin Rael Brooks, 38, and Starla Randall, 19, both of Clifton, and Christopher Mark Barnett, 37, and Steven Ray Spoores Jr., 32, both of Grand Junction, were arrested at 4:20 a.m. at the intersection of 15th Street and Wellington Avenue after an officer found a broken padlock and stolen beer keg in the car they were riding in, according to their arrest affidavits.
Man suspected of offenses
• Christopher Allen Neece, 18, 2901 Shelley Drive, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, burglary, theft of less than $500, assault and obstruction of a telephone, according to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• Trista Pearlene Blackmore, 19, 2920 Dawn Drive, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of trespassing and criminal mischief of less than $500.
• James Owen Miller, 23, 2395 Ridgeway Court, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• April Mariah Clark, 18, 2601 Belford Ave., was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, a bail violation, and on a warrant.
• A thief stole more than $1,000 in tools from unlocked tool boxes on a truck parked in the 2600 block of B 1/2 Road on Sunday.