Blotter: November 08, 2008
Driver stopped, arrested
• Juan Luis Sanchez Jr., 30, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, manufacturing drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and driving with a suspended license during a traffic stop at the intersection of 32 Road and D 1/2 Road, according to the Colorado State Patrol.
Drug suspects held
• Shaunda Jensen-Lamb, 36, and Richard Lahe, 19, were arrested on suspicion of possession of more than 1 gram of methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to the Grand Junction Police Department.
Bonds set in stabbing
• Bonds have been set for the two men accused of stabbing an Orchard Mesa man Wednesday night.
Carl Torrez, 22, and Jacob Kouris, 20, are being held in Mesa County Jail on bonds of $500,000 each in the multiple stabbing Cory Samora, 20.
Torrez and Kouris were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, assault, burglary and criminal attempt.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• A thief broke into a vehicle, damaged property and stole food from the 800 block of North Crest Drive, causing damage and property loss valued at less then $1,000.
• A thief stole more than $1,000 in money from a business in the 200 block of North Seventh Street.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• A purse containing fraudulent identification documents and other personal items was found in a driveway in the 400 block of 32 Road.