Blotter: November 09, 2008
• A vandal or vandals were busy Friday night spray painting vehicles around town, according to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department. Deputies took a report about 8 p.m. of a vehicle in the 3100 block of
F 1/2 Road that was spray painted, causing an estimate $1,500 in damage. About a half hour later, some vehicles in the 600 block of American Manor Road were spray painted.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• John Young, 38, was contacted in the 200 block of Rood Ave. and received a summons alleging that he shoplifted
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• Samuel Ulysses Barry, 39, was arrested on a warrant on suspicion of felony sex assault on a child and three counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
• Eric Charles Oakley, 60, 611 26 Road was arrested on a warrant on suspicion of two counts of menacing and reckless endangerment.
• Items were taken from a truck that was parked in the 600 block of East Mooreland Circle.
• Deputies took a report from a father in the 2800 block of B Road who found an unknown male in his daughter’s bed. The person was told to leave and warned he would be charged with trespassing if he returned.