Blotter: November 23, 2008
Man accused of break-in
• Mesa County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Sean Lee Long, 38, on suspicion of second-degree burglary, third-degree assault and criminal mischief after he allegedly broke into a home in the 200 block of Arlington Drive and assaulted a man in an attempt to retrieve dogs that were involved in a civil issue. Long was booked into Mesa County Jail.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• A thief stole property valued at more than $1,000 from a car in the 500 block of
24 1/2 Road.
• Jose DeJesus Serrano-Mata, 31, was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs.
• Rented property valued at more than $1,000 at 1410 North Ave. was not paid for or returned.
• A debit card was used fraudulently, causing the owner a loss of more than $1,000.
• Debra Clements, 51, was issued a summons on suspicion of shoplifting at Sears in Mesa Mall.
• Tonya Lynn Aguilera, 32, was issued a summons on suspicion of shoplifting at Sears in Mesa Mall.
• Carlos Montoya, 24, is suspected of assaulting two victims and obstructing one from using the phone outside 538 Main St.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• Palisade National Bank reported that a person concealed the collateral from a loan. The case is under investigation.
• A vandal caused $500 in damages to a yard in the 2900 block of Hermosa Court.
• Items valued at $34 were reported stolen from a backyard in the 3200 block of East Hall Court in Clifton.
• Dustin Machost, 27, was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs and drug paraphernalia and other traffic offenses.
• Matthew Jacob Cook, 23, was arrested on suspicion of two counts of second-degree auto theft, theft of rental property and five warrants.
• Andrea Antonette Cervantes, 25, of Montrose, was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs and drug paraphernalia, child abuse and other traffic violations.
• Trisha Ann Marvel, 25, of Whitewater, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree assault on a peace officer and possessing drugs and drug paraphernalia.