Blotter: September 19, 2008
Man faces multiple charges
• Jose Carlos Busani, 18, was booked into the Mesa County Jail on suspicion of an immigration violation, first-degree vehicle trespassing, second-degree kidnapping, reckless endangerment, harassment and false imprisonment.
Joel Urias-Olguin, 20, was also arrested on suspicion of an immigration violation.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• Monte Boston, 51, was issued a summons on suspicion of stealing an item valued under $500 from Sears, 2424 U.S. Highway 6&50.
• A burglar broke into a home at 1121 North Ave. Unit B, broke a window causing $1,000 in damages and stole items valued at less than $1,000.
• A vandal damaged property at 2685 Unaweep Ave, causing more than $1,000 in damage.
• A thief stole a truck and caused more than $500 in damage to the vehicle.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• John Wright, 61, was issued a citation on suspicion of reckless endangerment after he allegedly threw rocks at a newspaper delivery driver in the 500 block of 31 1/2 Road, causing $100 in damages to the vehicle.
• Eric Jesus Valdez, 20, 1330 White St., was arrested on suspicion of first-degree vehicle trespassing and obstructing an officer or a firefighter.
• Two intoxicated homeless men were taken to Colorado West for treatment after they were seen stumbling in the parking lot at 3225 Interstate 70 Business Loop, disrupting traffic and business.
• A woman in the 2200 block of Mockingbird Lane reported a man she knew entered her home without her permission.