Blotter: September 20, 2008
Sex assault of child alleged
• A Clifton man was in Mesa County Jail on $25,000 bond Friday on suspicion of sexually assaulting a child. Raymond Royal Burk has been accused of three counts of felony sexual assault.
Man accused of assault
• A Fruita man was in Mesa County Jail on a $60,000 bond Friday, accused of assaulting another man while the two were negotiating a drug deal.
Jebidiah Howard Delhagen, 20, 915 20 Road, was selling drugs at Park Hotel, 150 South Park Square, when he took $60 from a man but did not hand over marijuana, police allege. The buyer suffered extensive facial fractures and broken teeth, according to a doctor, the arrest affidavit said.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• Someone discharged a firearm, causing more than $1,000 in damage at a home in the 1300 block of Chipeta Avenue.
• Property valued at more than $1,000 was taken from a business in the 500 block of 28 1/4 Road.
• Dagni Ann McElroy, 42, 1822 Bunting Ave., was arrested and booked into Mesa County Jail on suspicion of first-degree criminal trespassing and theft of property valued at more than $1,000 from a vehicle parked in the 600 block of Market Street.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• Roberto Bedoy-Cantero, 20, 102 Anna Court, was arrested and booked into Mesa County Jail on suspicion of first-degree forgery and driving with a revoked license.
• Brittney Fay Demille, 20, 485 32 /18 Road No. 4, was arrested and booked into Mesa County Jail on suspicion of drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.