Blotter: September 25, 2008
• Sheri Ann Guinn, 35, transient, was booked into the Mesa County Jail on multiple misdemeanor and felony charges, according to the Grand Junction Police Department.
“Guinn repeatedly made calls to a man who had a restraining order against her,” police spokeswoman Kate Porras said.
Guinn is accused of harassment, violation of a protection order, burglary, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Man accused of theft
• Aaron Marcus Irvine, 32, 224 Grant Road, is accused of allegedly stealing a vehicle from the 300 block of Zuni Drive, according to the Grand Junction Police Department.
The car was reported stolen on Sept. 23, the same day Irvine was arrested.
The car, valued at less than $20,000, has been returned to the registered owner, police said.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• A woman reported being raped in Grand Junction on Sept. 23.
• A vehicle was stolen from the 2800 block of Belford and damaged.
• A juvenile male with active felony and municipal warrants for his arrest turned himself in as a runaway.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• Someone stole an Xbox 360 game console and approximately 12 video games valued at more than $1,000 from a residence in the 100 block of Laura Avenue in Clifton.