Blotter: September 28, 2008
Clinic employee arrested
• A former Montrose Sheriff’s Department employee has been arrested on suspicion of two counts of stealing more than $20,000 from the Olathe Medical Clinic where she worked.
Chrystal McClain is accused of opening an account for the clinic and spending money without authorization.
McClain was arrested on Sept. 16 and is free on a $15,000 bond. She is to appear in court Oct. 7.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• Mark Anthony Leon, 19, Colorado Springs, was arrested and booked into Mesa County Jail on suspicion of criminal mischief and possession of alcohol by a minor.
• Ana Louise Storm, 29, Rifle, was arrested and booked into Mesa County Jail on suspicion of marijuana distribution, tampering with evidence, marijuana possession and numerous traffic infractions.
• Property valued at less than $100 was taken from a home in the 3200 block of Beechwood Street.
• Less than $500 in cash was stolen from a business in the 1900 block of North 12th Street.
• A vehicle valued at more than $10,000 was stolen from the 2500 block of Hall Avenue.
• Items valued at less than $2,000 were stolen from a home in the 1200 block of Ute Avenue.
• Property valued at more than $1,000 was stolen from a residence in the 1500 block of Poplar Drive.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• A generator was stolen from the De Beque Park-and-Ride.
• A driver left a station in the 3200 block of F Road without paying for $32 in fuel.