Blotter, Nov. 15, 2010

Stove fire in home A Grand Junction house caught fire early Sunday morning. The cause was believed to be a wood-burning stove. Firefighters responded to 2211 Avenal Court about 4:40 a.m.…




COMMENTS

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.




Search More Jobs






THE DAILY SENTINEL
734 S. Seventh St.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-242-5050
Editions
Subscribe to print edition
E-edition
Advertisers
Sign in to your account
Information

© 2014 Grand Junction Media, Inc.
By using this site you agree to the Visitor Agreement and the Privacy Policy