Cactus Canyon reopens after state liquor agency action
Corrective actions taken by Cactus Canyon
• Fired the act “American Hunks,” banned the performers from all co-owned establishments.
• Fired general manager and hired a new one.
• Barred patron who exposed herself from Cactus Canyon and all co-owned establishments.
• Added employees and security measures to prevent illegal entry to Cactus Canyon.
• Installed ID card scanners that photograph all customers.
• Upgraded security cameras.
• Upper management from Denver is now brought in every weekend to supervise the club.
• Hired a female bathroom attendant.