Cedaredge student released from hospital

Cedaredge High School student Aaron Henrie was released from Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children on Tuesday afternoon, according to hospital spokeswoman Angie Anania.
Henrie was one of three Cedaredge student-athletes who were flown to the Denver hospital Sept. 8 after being exposed to carbon monoxide. Reid Gates died Sept. 9 from the accidental carbon monoxide poising. Tyler Cooper was released from the hospital Sept. 12.
Funeral services for Gates were held Saturday at Cedaredge High School.
The three boys had been watching movies inside a fifth-wheel trailer in a shed, using an onboard generator for electricity in the trailer, according to the Delta County Sheriff’s Department.



COMMENTS

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.




Search More Jobs






THE DAILY SENTINEL
734 S. Seventh St.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-242-5050
Editions
Subscribe to print edition
E-edition
Advertisers
Sign in to your account
Information

© 2014 Grand Junction Media, Inc.
By using this site you agree to the Visitor Agreement and the Privacy Policy