Cedaredge teen discharged from Denver hospital
Tyler Cooper, one of three Cedaredge High School teenage boys who was poisoned by carbon monoxide Sunday, was discharged Thursday evening from Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children in Denver.
Cooper and friends Reid Gates and Aaron Henrie were in a camper that was running an on-board generator in a shed, leading to the carbon-monoxide poisoning Sunday. All three were flown to the Denver hospital Sunday night, and Gates died Monday night. Aaron Henrie remains in critical condition.
Cooper had been listed in good condition since Monday. He and Gates played football and basketball together for Cedaredge, and Henrie also is a basketball player and is a teammate of Cooper’s in baseball.
Cedaredge High School is hosting a football game tonight at 7.