Fire extinguished at Orchard Avenue apartments

Grand Junction firefighters have extinguished a fire at the Racquet Club Apartments, 2915 Orchard Ave., although a cause and the amount of damage wasn’t immediately clear.

The fire, which broke out around 3:30 p.m., caused the evacuation of at least one building at the multi-building complex. At one point, an ambulance was called out to check on residents who were evacuated, although there were no immediate reports of injuries.

A Daily Sentinel reporter and photographer are at the scene. Read the full story in Tuesday’s Daily Sentinel.



COMMENTS

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.




Search More Jobs






THE DAILY SENTINEL
734 S. Seventh St.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-242-5050
Editions
Subscribe to print edition
E-edition
Advertisers
Sign in to your account
Information

© 2014 Grand Junction Media, Inc.
By using this site you agree to the Visitor Agreement and the Privacy Policy