Five injured in Castle Rock house explosion

CASTLE ROCK – Five people have been injured after a natural gas explosion leveled a home in Castle Rock.

The explosion Friday morning occurred after neighbors reported smelling gas.

The Castle Rock Fire Department says firefighters were able to rescue a mother, and four children were able to get out of the home on their own. The injuries were not believed serious.

Two other houses were damaged in the explosion.



COMMENTS

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.




Search More Jobs






THE DAILY SENTINEL
734 S. Seventh St.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-242-5050
Editions
Subscribe to print edition
E-edition
Advertisers
Sign in to your account
Information

© 2014 Grand Junction Media, Inc.
By using this site you agree to the Visitor Agreement and the Privacy Policy