Briefs: Biz Briefcase January 31, 2009
• Gina Tallman has joined Chadwick, Steinkirchner, Davis & Company as a staff accountant. Tallman is a graduate of Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado at Boulder.
• Dan Walsh, broker and owner of Walsh & Associates Realty at Metro Brokers, has earned the Certified Distressed Property Expert designation. Walsh completed extensive training in the foreclosure avoidance and short sales.
• Action Publishing, Inc., a Grand Junction based company, has added the new Amaze Agenda. The book is an elementary school agenda for third through sixth grades.
• Kristi Adams is the new assistant vice president at American National Bank. Adams is a former cash management officer who helped businesses optimize their cash flow efficiencies. She is a member of the Grand Junction Horizon Sunrise Rotary Club and a Chamber Ranger.
• Sarah Catlin is the new director of the Colorado Mountain Winefest. Catlin is the former manager of the American Cancer Society.