County sets meetings on energy master plan
Mesa County is rolling out its energy master plan.
County staff will tour the county beginning Jan. 13, asking for input on the plan.
The plan is intended to provide the county with an idea of what future energy development will be and what effects it may have on the economy, local resources and the environment.
Meetings on the energy master plan will be from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the following locations.:
• Jan. 13 at the Fruita 8/9 School, 1834 J Road.
• Jan. 14 at Plateau Valley High School in Collbran, 56600 Colorado Highway 330.
• Jan. 15 at Palisade Community Center, 120 W. Eighth St.
• Jan. 20 at Gateway Community Center, 42700 Colorado Highway 141.
• Jan. 21 at De Beque School, 730 Minter Ave.
• Jan. 22 at the old Mesa County courthouse, 544 Rood Ave.
There also will be a meeting on the master plan scheduled from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Jan 22 at the old courthouse.