Hot wings for Super Bowl spark fire

LAKEWOOD — Lakewood fire investigators say a man cooking hot wings for the Super Bowl touched off a fire that destroyed an apartment.

According to KCNC-TV, the fire on Sunday broke out when the cooking wings were left unattended.

The kitchen fire destroyed the apartment. The apartment below had severe water damage.

The man inside the apartment was taken to the hospital for observation. A cat died in the fire and a dog was rescued.


COMMENTS

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.


TOP JOBS
  • Regional Broadband Project Manager

    Region 10, an organization serving 6 counties in western Colorado, is considerin...

  • Academic Advisor

    Reporting to the Director of Advising and Academic Services,the ...

  • Manufacturing

    Long established, expanding cabinetry and millwork supplier requires ...

  • Teller

    Grand Junction Federal Credit Union,Is seeking someone for a full tim...

  • Colorado Mesa University Opportunities

    CMU Athletics Bus Drivers: CMU Athletics is establishing a pool of quali...

  • Chef

    SEEKING Exceptional opportunity in Montrose, Colorado! Seeking a with adva...

Search More Jobs





THE DAILY SENTINEL
734 S. Seventh St.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-242-5050; M-F 8:00 - 5:00
Editions
Subscribe to print edition
E-edition
Advertisers
Advertiser Tearsheet
Information

© 2016 Grand Junction Media, Inc.
By using this site you agree to the Visitor Agreement and the Privacy Policy