Blotter: November 05, 2008
Man accused of threatening police
• A Grand Junction man was arrested after he was accused of pointing a gun at police officers, Grand Junction police said.
Daniel Roper, 24, 2223 Hall Ave. was booked into Mesa County Jail on suspicion of menacing and threatening two police officers, the Police Department said.
According to the Grand Junction Police Department:
• Tamalyn Kay Fox, 45, 233 N. Mulberry, No. 14, Fruita, was booked into Mesa County Jail on suspicion on two felony counts of conspiracy and aiding escape.
• Items valued at more than $1,000 were stolen from a home in the 700 block of 26 Road.
• A vehicle valued at less than $20,000 was stolen from outside a home in the 2900 block of Summerbrook Drive.
• Medication valued at less than $100 was taken from a hotel room in the 700 block of U.S. Highway 50.
• Items valued at more than $1,200 were stolen from a business in the 1200 block of Main Street.
According to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department:
• A red 2006 H3 Hummer was stolen from in front of a home in the 2900 block of Kathy Jo Lane. The vehicle was valued at $24,000.
• A pumpkin was thrown at a mailbox in the 500 block of Tiara Drive.
• Items valued at about $110 were taken from a vehicle in the 3000 block of E Road.
• Items valued at about $310 were taken from a vehicle in the 3000 block of E Road.
• Joel Acosta Valenzula, 26, 437 W. Aspen Ave., No. 4, Fruita, was booked into Mesa County Jail on suspicion of possessing a forged document, criminal impersonation, an immigration violation and several traffic infractions.