GJRA announces officers and board members
Mike Burkhard, RE/MAX 4000 Inc., was installed as chairman of the Grand Junction Area REALTOR® Association (GJARA) during the association’s 2012-13 inaugural. Burkhard served this past year as the association’s chair-elect and has been a licensed real estate professional since 1982.
He is the past president of the Colorado Certified Residential Specialist Chapter #1 and is a past Multiple Listing Service (MLS) chairman of the Grand Junction Area Realtor Association. Burkhard was the Grand Junction Area Realtor Association’s “Realtor of the Year” for 2011, and “CRS of the Year” in 2010.
Linda Romer Todd (Associated Brokers and Consultants, Inc.) will serve a one-year term as chair-elect. Other officers are: Kevin Borman (Keller Williams Realty), past chairman and Ann Hayes (Keller Williams), treasurer.
The remaining seven regular seats on the GJARA Board of Directors will be filled by:
• Olan Clark (Coldwell Banker Home Owners Realty, Inc.)
• Lynn Gillespie (RE/MAX Two Rivers Realty)
• Andrea Haitz (Keller Williams)
• Judy Hoffschneider (RE/MAX 4000)
• Joanna Little (RE/MAX 4000)
• Christi Reece (Bray Real Estate)
• Bill Wagner (Bill Wagner and Associates)
• Liza Boetticher (Land Title) will represent the association’s affiliate members on the board.
Representing GJARA to the Colorado Association of REALTORS (CAR) this coming year are:
• Erika Doyle (Doyle and Associates)
• Marjorie Genova (Bray Real Estate)
• Linda Kramer (RE/MAX 4000)
In addition, several members of the association will serve as chairperson of the following GJARA committees:
Affiliates – Kelly Romatzke (Major Mortgage)
Education – Christi Reece (Bray Real Estate)
Governmental Affairs – Lois Dunn (Invest in Colorado West, Inc.)
Grievance – Ruth Kinnett (Dale Realty, Inc.)
MLS – Erika Doyle (Doyle and Associates)
Professional Standards – Tony Perry (Frontline Properties, LLC)
Public Relations – Lisa Bikki (Keller Williams)
Young Professionals Network – Nathan Peterson (RE/MAX 4000)