Hilltop is leading through action to make a difference for people of all ages. We have been an integral part of the Western Colorado community since 1950, helping thousands of individuals navigate life’s challenges. Our programs span prenatal health care to assisted living for seniors, while providing comprehensive, compassionate, and responsive service to all. Our award-winning programs and services include:
• B4 Babies & Beyond - Ensuring pregnant women and families with children have access to health care.
• Family First - Building strong families through in-home parenting support and education.
• Kiddin’ Around Learning Center – Fun, safe childcare center where children of all abilities learn and grow.
• Get Real – Teaching positive decision making skills to prevent teen pregnancy.
• Residential Youth Services – Providing youth holistic individualized care in a safe, nurturing residential setting.
• The Opportunity Center School Program – Providing an innovative alternative education for struggling youth.
• Mesa County Workforce Center – Helping adults and youth develop their career interests and skills.
• Life Adjustment Program – Providing brain injured adults the home, community, and support essential to reclaim wholeness and independence.
• Latimer House – Helping those who have experienced domestic violence and sexual assault move from crisis to confidence.
• Home Care – Assisting seniors to remain in their homes while living life to the fullest.
• Senior Daybreak – Adult day care program for seniors with Alzheimer’s and memory loss.
• The Commons, The Fountains & The Cottages – Independent and assisted living communities for seniors.
• We have many other programs available to meet your needs.
Whatever your needs, you can rest assured that Hilltop is here for you now - and in the future.
For more information call
970-242-4400 or visit us on the
web at http://www.htop.org