Briefs: Prep High Five- Hayter February 26, 2009
Karen Hayter, a senior basketball player for Central High School, tells us the five best things about playoff basketball:
1. The pressure: It’s better (because) it’s win or go home
2. The hype: It’s fun to watch those teams that are good.
3. The travel: It may be one of the last trips you take with your teammates.
4. Playing at home: It’s fun to play in front of your crowd. They actually get pumped up for once.
5. Seeing the boys play: We get to watch the (Central) boys (playoff) game. We don’t usually get to do that.