Community helping Cedaredge players deal with tragedy

Cedaredge football coach Brandon Milholland pauses Wednesday before answering a question about Reid Gates, who died Monday of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.



091213_gdd_brandon_millholland
Purchase reprints

Cedaredge football coach Brandon Milholland pauses Wednesday before answering a question about Reid Gates, who died Monday of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

When Trent Walker learned Sunday afternoon that two Cedaredge football teammates and another classmate had been flown to a Denver hospital after suffering from an accidental carbon-monoxide…




COMMENTS

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.




Search More Jobs






THE DAILY SENTINEL
734 S. Seventh St.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-242-5050
Editions
Subscribe to print edition
E-edition
Advertisers
Sign in to your account
Information

© 2014 Grand Junction Media, Inc.
By using this site you agree to the Visitor Agreement and the Privacy Policy