Week 12: Enjoy Thanksgiving Rashad Jennings, er, turkey
What I learned last week:
I learned to never, ever think about benching Andre Johnson again. I almost did last week and it would have been the mistakes of all mistakes.
Play the man:
Saints TE Jimmy Graham. The Saints host the 49ers, which has a tough defense to get through. But, Graham can’t be stopped.
Put him on the pine:
Vikings QB Christian Ponder. The Vikings are at Chicago. The Bears’ defense got smacked in the mouth Monday night. Not gonna happen back-to-back.
What I’m thankful for:
• I am so very thankful I didn’t give up on Peyton Manning after his slow start to the season. He’s a big reason why I’m 9-2 in the high-dollar league I’m in.
• The Bears’ defense. Although the league’s top defense was humiliated Monday night, this team has been money in every other game.
• Dallas’ Dez Bryant’s 69.2 Fantasy points over the past four games in my CBS league. I was very close to trading him for a second-tier defense and a Happy Meal.
• Cleveland RB Trent Richardson. What a pleasant surprise.
What I’m not so thankful for:
• Jermichael Finley. Two good games? Shocking.
• Philly QB Michael Vick. Three words: The guy stinks!
• Wasting a high draft pick on Bears RB Matt Forte.
• Giants WR Hakeem Nicks. Injuries aside, this guy has been a huge disappointment.
• Carolina WR Steve Smith. Big year last year and laying an egg this year.
• Starting Vikings QB Christian Ponder earlier in the season when I should have started Carson Palmer.